Thursday 17 January 2013

Evaluation of research so far


Evaluation of research so far

I am happy with the progress I have made so far. I think my most useful pieces of research have been the YouTube videos because they have shown me the different studio techniques required to be successful, and having someone actually setting things in front you is perfect because then theoretically you can’t go wrong. The visit to the Banana Studio was probably my least successful piece of research because it wasn’t what I was expecting it to be. I was hoping that it was going to be aimed at people with a bit of experience with the camera and lighting but it seemed to be for novices and people interested in equipment. However it was interesting to see the different scenes in the building and I could take notes from the light setups that were there.
I think that the research I have undertaken so far has been useful, but I still need to go to the library and research some literature because it provides a greater insight into the background of the picture and its meaning.
Summary:
Continue to do the types of research I am doing now and start to do some book research.

No comments:

Post a Comment